Taking place in England the owners of the yard slowly kept adding sections to the contraption so when the squirrel learned one section and got the nuts, they’d add another section. It took over 2 weeks to get to the final product you see in the video.
While it might not look like anything special, this was the first photograph Neil Armstrong shot after his small step and giant leap onto the Moon; the first photograph by a human being standing on another world. July 20th, 1969.
see, princess. being a doctor doesn’t have to be so hard <3
Extreme close up digital photography of human eyes, taken by Suren Manvelyan, a professional photographer and photojournalist from Yerevan, Armenia.
Someone is playing with food… Brock Davis’ pasta homage to Peter Saville’s famous Joy Division cover design for the album “Unknown Pleasures”.
Ten Rules for Being Human
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it’s yours to keep for the entire period.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, “life.”
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately “work.”
4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There’s no part of life that doesn’t contain its lessons. If you’re alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned.
6. “There” is no better a place than “here.” When your “there” has become a “here”, you will simply obtain another “there” that will again look better than “here.”
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life’s questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You will forget all this.
|—||by Cherie Carter-Scott|